Friday, March 14, 2014

Going Green







While I'm all for going green environmentally, I'm referring to the fact that it's St. Patty's weekend and I am ready to sham-rock ! I've kind of dubbed this blazer my "St. Patty's Day" blazer although why I didn't save it for Monday, I don't know. Either way, I love the asymmetrical hem, the zippers, and the shoulder detailing on it. It's not your standard blazer and I love that about it. With such a standout piece, I kept the rest of my outfit simple. If you want that piece that you really love to stand out to other people, keep the rest of your outfit neutral and likelihood is that they'll see what you see in your standout piece.

Shirt: Tahari   Blazer: Philosophy - similar  Pants: Joe's Jeans   Boots: Vince - similar   Necklace: from Manchester, UK   Nails: Butter London - "Inky Six"

0 comments:

Post a Comment