Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Shades of Seafoam






If yesterday's weather wasn't awesome enough, it was even more beautiful out today. It's a shame I had to spend my day indoors, but at least I looked the part of spring in these shades of seafoam. I posted these shoes on instagram when I got them a few months ago and I'm so happy I finally got to wear them and with this blazer of all things in my wardrobe. The way the variation of these seafoam blue and green hues compliments the shapes of this skirt and the geometric aspect of this blazer is really funky and an extraordinary pairing if I must say so myself. Seafoam is the perfect spring color in my opinion and there are a lot of options already out for the spring (dreaming of you, gorgeous seafoam Rebecca Minkoff tote) so embrace the beachiness!

Blazer: Jaye.e. (old) - similar  Shirt: James Perse   Skirt: Cynthia Steffe (old) - similar   Shoes: Schutz   Nails: Deborah Lipmann - "Mermaid's Kiss"   Necklace: J.Crew (old) - similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment