Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pairing Pastels





Tomorrow is officially spring and I am welcoming it with open arms and plenty of sweet spring pastels and cheerful bright hues. I've lugged my winter clothes back into their spring/summer hiding place and transformed my closet into an array of pastels, bright colors, and perky girly prints in a wide assortment of blouses, skirts, and dresses. They look so beautiful all put together hanging there that I wish I could wear them all together, but that would just be a hot mess. The outfit I ended up putting together really combines some of my fashion favorites for spring: bright teal; sheer blouses; pastel yellow (mostly because it makes me think of peeps... Mmmm); open shoes. A great way to combine a large spectrum of colors into your outfit with different pieces without looking too busy, is to work with a wide variety of shades from off-white shades to dark colors. You could even work an ombré/monochromatic look that way.

Blouse: Jaye.e.   Cardigan: H&M   Pants: French Connection   Shoes: Steve Madden


0 comments:

Post a Comment