Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Princess Leia meets Mime meets Real World






I couldn't think of a good title for this post, but I think what I landed on sums up today's look pretty accurately. My hairstyle's a little quirky today, a kind of messy Princess Leia look, which is sometimes how I wear my hair when I'm really bored of wearing it down/in a bun. I think it looks really cute and sweet, but still somewhat artsy with this thick black and white striped tee and faux leather skirt. The jacket adds more sophistication to this outfit and it's also a great layering piece for cold weather, whereas cardigans are sometimes just not quite warm enough. I finished this look with my Rebecca Minkoff haircalf booties that pick up the colors in the rest of my look and plays with stripes again.

Shirt: Ralph Lauren (T.J. Maxx) -similar    Jacket: Armani Collezioni (old) - similar   Skirt: W118 - similar   Boots: Rebecca Minkoff   Necklace: ASOS - similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment