Thursday, February 20, 2014

In Full Bloom







It was so absolutely beautiful out today that it almost felt we might actually get spring soon and you know what that means - sundresses, sandals, and sunglasses. The beautiful weather inspired me to wear these graphic abstract floral pants that are clearly meant for spring. It also happens to be a toasty 80 degrees in my office so I tend to dress for that, not for the frigid weather outside. I went all out spring today with these pants, salmon loafers, coral jewelry and a white shirt. I know it's completely nuts and naive of me to think that if I dress for spring, it will come sooner, but hey, a girl's gonna dream. These are the first time I've worn harem pants and I must say, they are officially the most comfortable things that have ever worn. Yes, that's right, they're better than those yoga pants that you don't actually wear to yoga and all the sweatpants you swear are your boyfriend's. Go get a pair of harem pants. Now. I've included a few sick pairs below so go shop.

Shirt: Tresics   Pants: W118 by Walter Baker - similarsimilar, & similar  Shoes: rag & bone - in white   Necklace: (from Ecuador) - similar    Rings: Vintage - similar & similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment