Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pleats Please






One of the biggest trends this spring is pleats. Pleated skirts, pleated shirts, pleated dresses, you name it... it's pleated and spring ready. Being a sucker for smart trends, I had to whip out this Lovers + Friends pleated mini skirt from Revolve Clothing. I don't tend to love skater skirts on me unless they're thick material or solid, but these vertical stripes elongate my legs rather than creating the typical round illusion of a skater skirt. If you want to highlight one specific piece of your outfit, a good way to do it is by wearing all black like I did. Wearing all black or almost all black is always a win-win situation. You will always look put together and chic. This is also a great way to wear spring pieces in the winter.

Shirt: American Apparel   Sweater: Zara (old) - similar (Revolve)   Skirt: Revolve Clothing    Shoes: Vince - similar    Necklace: Baublebar (sold out)

0 comments:

Post a Comment