Monday, February 17, 2014

Professional Casual







If you work in a casual dress office like I do, then you may be inclined to wear your comfy jeans and a tee everyday, but you don't have to give in just because you think work clothes are uncomfortable and uptight. Matter of fact is, adding a blazer is the perfect way to go from casual to professional while still being comfortable. It is also a perfect layering piece. If I had worn this slouchy tank alone with these fitted skinny jeans, I'd look more like I was going to a bar or a concert, but by adding a blazer and some simple accessories, this casual outfit becomes work-ready. It also doesn't hurt to wear your comfy shoes to work and swap them out for a kitten heel during the day (which I do everyday). Because let's face it - what real person can walk/take the subway to work in heels?! Certainly not me.

Shirt: ASOS   Blazer: similar   Jeans: 7 for all mankind   Shoes: Impo - similar   Necklace: Anarchy Street    Nails: Sinful Colors - "Cinderella"   Lips: Lancome - "Tickled Pink"

0 comments:

Post a Comment