Sunday, February 9, 2014

Shoe Crush Saturday: Saint Laurent Ankle Wrap Sandal

Sorry about the delay in my Shoe Crush Saturday post; I was on vacation this weekend. I've been wanting to post these sandals for awhile now. These Saint Laurent Mid-Heel Ankle-Wrap Studded Sandal is the perfect classic for spring. Every woman needs classic nude pumps, one pair for winter, one for spring/summer and these are my recommendation for you. They may be a little pricey, but a classic good-quality two strap nude sandal will last you quite a long time and they'll be your go-to shoe for almost any occasion. I've been looking for a great pair of two-strap sandals myself, and if I had $1,000 laying around, these would definitely be my first choice. I love that these are a little more fun than the typical nude pump with the silver studs. These are gorgeous calfskin leather and have a comfortable 3 1/2" heel.





0 comments:

Post a Comment