Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Pound it.







I'm so excited that I finally got my delivery from Anarchy Street in the mail, which included this kickass ring. You're not gonna want to pound my fist with this bad boy on. I like the way it stands out against my dark wintery knit sweater and medium wash jeans. This outfit is cozy and a little hipster. Striped knit sweater, cigarette jeans, black leather booties, and this stud ring.

Sweater: Theory (on sale)   Jeans: True Religion   Boots: Franco Sarto   Ring: Anarchy Street    Watch: Michele

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciable daily outfit by this blogger. Amazing winter dress selection and style are so well. I love so much in winter knit sweater,cigarette jeans, black leather booties, and this stud ring. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.

    ReplyDelete