Monday, February 10, 2014

Working Girl







This outfit is exactly what I picture when I think of a woman that works in an office. I hate to be that standard, but at the same time, navy and black isn't necessarily a combination most typical non-fashion-conscious women would wear, especially not with a blood orange lip and gigantic gold ball earrings. I picture that stereotypical working woman in the same silhouettes, but in a variation of black, white, and brown. Despite this being a very working woman style, it's also very chic, sophisticated, and flattering on any body type. That's why it's a classic - button-up blouse and a pencil skirt. Some things never go out of style for a reason. My favorite part of this outfit, honestly, is that I practically stole this $90 Ann Taylor skirt for only $12. Now that's a shopping win.

Blouse: Equipment   Skirt: Ann Taylor (on sale in stores) - similar   Shoes: similar   Necklace: similar   Earrings: similar   Lips: Sephora - It Girl   Nails: Essie - "Skirting the Issue"

0 comments:

Post a Comment