Monday, February 3, 2014

This is What I Call Cut-Out






I'm not a big fan of the cut-out trend; whether it's shoes, dresses, blouses, I think it's either impractical, unflattering, or looks absurd. This cardigan, though, absolutely gets my approval. It's perfect as a light-weight cardigan and it's certainly not your ordinary solid, button-up cardy. This fits my definition of a cardy party (hehe). I always seem to wear it with this pussy bow blouse (see below picture of me at the Palace of Versailles) because I like the way it kind of looks funky librarian chic. So as not to look too librarian, but more funky chic, I chose a red orange ankle jean and fold-over leather booties.

Cardigan: Mango (old) - similar   Blouse: Premise - similar    Pants: Zara (old) - similar    Boots: Vince - similar    Lips: Mac - "Sunny Seoul to Shop"    Nails: Essie - "Fair Game"    Earrings: similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment