Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Peter Pilotto for Target for Moi







I was lucky enough to snag some of the Peter Pilotto for Target collection on it's release Sunday, although I'm still trying to track down this one blazer I'm in love with. This blouse really caught my interest more in the store than it did online. I feel like pictures don't do this collection justice (and maybe that's the reason it didn't fly off the racks - you can also attest that to the fact that Target shoppers are probably not inclined to buy eccentric, vibrant graphic prints - they strike me more as a simple style crowd). These prints are wildly awesome and for those that like to keep it a little more simple than mixing prints like Pilotto and Target did for their ad campaigns, you can pair individual pieces with solids like I did here. You could even pair it with a simple blue jean or black trouser. I, on the other hand, am excited to pair the other pieces I got in some more authentically Peter Pilotto ways.

Shirt: Peter Pilotto for Target   Pants: Olive & Oak   Boots: Nine West - similar   Watch: Michele   Lips: Trish McEvoy - "Simply Glamorous"

0 comments:

Post a Comment