Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Jacquard Tank






I honestly have to say that I have no idea what the f*** I'm wearing today. This weather is bumming me out hardcore and my freshly polished toes just want to see the light of day again in some brightly colored sandals. I'm thankful this outfit honestly even matches and makes sense together. It's just one of those days when the weather is so nasty that you have no motivation to be cute and you wear your casual clothes, hence the zip-up hooded sweatshirt. It may be a sweatshirt, but in true fashionista style, it's cashmere. I chose very autumnal colors with this burnt orange cashmere and the tan jacquard tank. Autumnal (warm) colors look better with gold accessories so I went with some of my favorite pieces: white and yellow gold greek fret earrings and a gold greek fret bangle.

Sweatshirt: Magaschoni - similar & similar   Blouse: Zara (old) - similar   Pants: Joe's Jeans   Boots: Franco Sarto   Earrings: (from Greece) similar    Bracelet: (from Israel) similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment