Friday, October 11, 2013

(Dys)functional Friday


You that struggling moment when you're wearing a romper and have to go to the bathroom? ...And you're stuck between a rock and a hard place - holding it in or removing all the layers you're wearing to respond to nature's call? Well, my romper was not quite so dysfunctional. I was smart enough to buy a strapless romper that zips in the back. It also happens to fit my long torso (I hate when they're cut really short and pull in all the wrong places). It's tight where it's supposed to be and almost has a palazzo pants style bottom, which is nice and liberating. ...And the best part is that it has hidden pockets! I decided to pair it with a bold, bright red blazer and my furry leopard smoking flats. The red and black combo also always looks great with gold accessories, so I went for lots of gold bangles, big gold ball earrings, and and yellow and red chili pepper necklace with specks of gold. Red and black is a very classic color combo that always makes a statement. The trendy twist on that combo is adding some leopard!

Jacket: Zara  Romper: French Connection - similar  Shoes: Matt Bernson

0 comments:

Post a Comment