Thursday, October 24, 2013

Little Monsters


As I turned the page in my November issue of Vogue, there were these cute, furry little monster handbags staring back at me. It was a Saks Fifth Avenue ad featuring Fendi "baguettes". These little monsters are a Fendi signature design and they happen to be some of the cutest, most eye-catching bags I've ever seen and I am obsessed with them. If you've got a lot of extra funds laying around and want a furry little monster of your own, head to Saks or Fendi. These aren't the only monsters that Fendi has made. They have some simpler monsters without fur (for those of you fur-free ethically inclined people like myself) and smaller, more affordable monster wallets and handbags.


Fur bags can be found at the previous links.

0 comments:

Post a Comment