Friday, October 25, 2013

Preppy



It's starting to get cold out so I decided to finally break out the knit sweater and jeans. That means a lot coming from me, because, I know this will sound weird, but I'm not the biggest fan of pants. I try and live in my skirts and dresses as long as I can until it's really too cold. Having went to prep school my entire life, I added a light blue button down blouse underneath the navy and maroon striped sweater for a preppy look. This is not only preppy, but so comfy! Skinnies, riding boots, and comfy knit sweaters are pretty much always trendy and are an easy look to put together. Once it's cold I pretty much live in my riding boots, so you'll see me wearing these a lot now.

Sweater: Theory  Blouse: Theory (mine is a very pale blue/green, but I can't find it anywhere)  Jeans: Zara  Boots: Tahari  Necklace: Tiffany's  Earrings: Tiffany's

0 comments:

Post a Comment