Saturday, October 19, 2013

Equestrienne

I've been riding horses pretty much since I could walk. As a kid, I was always embarrassed to change into my jotphurs and Ariat riding boots at school before my riding lessons. Funny thing is, the equestrian look has become an extremely trendy style. Legging-like pants (even with the suede inner leg panel) have become stylish especially when paired with riding boots. I always had paddock boots (short boots), which still aren't quite as stylish, but I may find myself wearing my boots in daily life this fall/winter. Riding boots have now become a staple accessory for colder weather. My suggestion is to get one pair in a shade of brown and one black pair and you'll be set for almost any outfit.

Ralph Lauren (can't find anywhere) - similar
Tahari
These are my go-to riding boots (I just had to donate my absolute favorite chestnut Ralph Lauren boots after 4 years of loyalty to my feet...they were unsalvageable). What I'm really loving this season are these lace-up Valentino boots. Going on my wish list!

Valentino

0 comments:

Post a Comment