Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Skirt and Booties





For the past week I have been scouring all of my favorite shopping websites for a great pair of black leather flat booties yet I couldn't find anything I liked that I could afford. I have several pair of booties with heels or wedges, but come on, real working people don't wear heels all day. So, late last night after work I ventured out to T.J. Maxx and found a great pair of flat leather booties so I could rock them with skirts and skinny jeans. Even if these two trends weren't hot right now, a pair of comfortable black booties that you can walk in are a great addition to your wardrobe.

Blouse: Premise (it's old & I couldn't find it) - similar  Skirt: See by ChloĆ© - similar - cheaper version  Shoes: Franco Sarto  Necklace: Tiffany's  Nailpolish: Essie - Skirting the Issue

0 comments:

Post a Comment