Friday, October 4, 2013

#OOTD (Outfit of the Day)



I'm definitely inspired by the leather trend this fall and I also love the look of mixing textures. This dress has a leather top and a knit bottom (and I actually bought it in the spring when leather/faux leather was starting to make a comeback). I also LOVE my black suede slip-ons. They are so comfy and cute! All the jewelry I'm wearing is from my grandmother's collection (you can see her in the necklace in my first post). She always loved Chinese dragons and lions and had a great taste for faux jewelry that looked real. I love wearing her jewelry and even her old clothes because she had a great eye for fashion and I honestly get more compliments on her old pieces than anything else.

Dress: Jaye.e. Shoes:Dolce Vita (mine are BP. but I got them last spring) Jewelry: Grandma's! but this is similar Etsy


0 comments:

Post a Comment