Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Oversized [Cashmere] Sweater





There's nothing I love more about cold weather than being able to wear cashmere sweaters every day. For as long as I can remember I've had a plethora of different colored cashmere sweaters in my closet. This collection was started by my grandmother; she used to buy cashmere sweaters for me and my cousins every year for Chanukkah - and then I became addicted to cashmere. Lucky for me, I found this yummy winter white gem in my closet this morning and had a tough deliberation with myself whether to rock it with a fun pair of pants, leggings, or a skirt. Clearly I decided to milk the fall weather a little bit longer by wearing a red vegan leather skirt. My favorite pairing with any oversized sweater are chunky boots. This is a comfy, but still chic and office-appropriate outfit.

Sweater: similar and similar   Skirt: W118 (available in black) - similar   Shoes: Nine West - similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment