Monday, December 9, 2013

Bring On the Bling




I keep writing about how I hate that my winter wardrobe is so drab, so I decided to put an end to that today. Yes, my outfit is pretty much a greyscale, but even just one pop of color can transform an outfit from drab to fab. It's very easy to get lost in the sea of white, gray, black, and navy clothes that dominates cold weather outfits. Try and incorporate a pop of color into your outfit like I did today with my doubling up of neon pink and yellow necklaces. If you find that most of your outfit is neutrals (which winter colors primarily are) then add one colorful piece like a pair of funky shoes, a vivid cashmere scarf, a bold coat, a statement necklace, or even brightly colored pants.

Tee: Tresics   Sweater: Sinequanone (similar)   Pants: Joe's Jeans   Shoes: Tahari   Necklaces: J. Crew (on sale!) and similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment