Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Pop of Color






Amidst the mass of neutrals I wore today, I added a pop of color with these bright blue pants. I love brightly-colored pants. This is one of my favorite tricks to brighten up so many neutrals. I also love blue and brown together. This outfit is also a great example of how to wear a chunky cable knit. If you choose a large sweater, it's important to wear a slim cut pant to not make yourself look boxier and larger. It also helps keep your body look proportional by wearing knee-high boots, which extend the line of your leg straight down, rather than narrower. In the next few posts, I'm going to try and post outfits that show pops of color in a dull winter wardrobe in different ways. 

Coat: Loden  Sweater: Autumn Cashmere - similar   Pants: Olive & Oak   Boots: Tahari   Gloves: Ralph Lauren   Hat: Michael Stars

0 comments:

Post a Comment