Monday, December 16, 2013

50 Shades of Gray







I'm basically a walking billboard for 50 Shades of Gray today. I'm sure that's what I remind people of as I walk by. I counted about 7 or 8 shades of gray in my outfit today, actually. I know I'm not following my "add a pop of color" rule today, which I definitely considered this morning, but gray is a really chic color right now. I mean, gray is never out of style, but it's particularly trendy right now, especially as an entire outfit. I wouldn't recommend wearing the same shade from head to toe, but try mixing up lighter and darker shades with some splashes of white and black. It will look much more interesting than you'd expect.

Sweater: similar   Jeans: Joe's Jeans   Coat: Michael Kors   Boots: Ralph Lauren - similar   Necklace: Hell's Kitchen Flea Market

0 comments:

Post a Comment