Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I've been totally MIA this week - I'm on vacation in Woodstock. For all of you out there that celebrate Christmas, I hope you had a wonderful holiday filled with family, friends, and food! One of my favorite holiday traditions, even though I don't actually celebrate Christmas, is going to Woodstock with my entire extended family and watching Santa come to town. I can't imagine a Christmas not in Woodstock. Everything here in the catskills is so simple and woodsy that it makes you be family-oriented, which is what the holidays are really all about. This year my family came up with several bags of old clothes, toys, purses, shoes, etc. and donated them to the local shelter/food pantry. I feel as though the holidays get people in the spirit of giving, so while you're in that spirit, go make someone else's Christmas bright.

I'm not going to post any outfits today, but I'm going to give you a glimpse into the Woodstock lifestyle that I get the pleasure of experiencing every year.









0 comments:

Post a Comment