Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Dots and Stripes




Here I am mixing prints again. Honestly, I'm starting to see how almost anything can match with two-toned stripes especially when one of the colors is either black or white. I've been meaning to wear this shirt for a long time and as soon as I got this skirt a few days ago, I knew that I wanted to pair it with this shirt. All of the colors in my outfit are neutrals (yes, I consider gold a neutral - can you think of anything it doesn't match?) so they blend together making the patterns work together. It's also the holiday season, so I'm in the holiday spirit of wearing metallics and sparkles. Even my nail polish is metallic gold. Can't wait to wear my sparkly pink VS Santa hat on Christmas like I do ever year!

Blouse: Zara - similar  Skirt: French Connection - blue   Shoes: Franco Sarto   Watch: Michele 

0 comments:

Post a Comment