Monday, December 23, 2013

Pop of Black






I'm so sick of wearing black all the time. I can't remember ever wearing black as much I do now that I have a big-girl job. Just because I'm in the working world, doesn't mean my outfits have to be monotone. Today I refreshingly switched it up. The only black I'm sporting is my shoes. It was warm enough to wear ripped jeans so I paired the loose boyfriend pair with a more fitted bright green shirt and a delicate, silver, silk vest. I wanted to add even more color so I wore an orange vintage Afghani necklace. This strangely warm, but welcomed, weather is getting me in the mood for spring, so my wardrobe might as well get ready, too.

Shirt: Magaschoni - similar   Vest: Helmut Lang - similar  Jeans: ASOS   Shoes: similar   Necklace: similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment