Friday, December 20, 2013

Save Loehmann's

If you know me personally, you know I am OBSESSED with Loehmann's. It's my go-to store for everything and the reason I can't pay full retail price for practically anything. Most of my wardrobe including some very high end pieces such as Valentino, Dolce & Gabbana, and Helmut Lang, are from Loehmann's and I wouldn't even have enough clothes for  a style blog without it. Well, I just found out that Loehmann's is bankrupt and closing down. Imagine the sadness and panic going on in my head right now. Me without Loehmann's is like a car without gas. I couldn't function in a fashionable society without it (because I definitely don't make enough to pay the retail prices of most of the things I have). If you like designer clothes, handbags, shoes, accessories, and fragrances, and have never been to Loehmann's then I suggest you go to your local store or shop online IMMEDIATELY. They also have lower priced things, but it's essentially T.J. Maxx and Marshall's on steroids. The stores have more than online so if you can, go shop in person. I can't save Loehmann's alone, so help me out (for all the fashion fiends who love a bargain)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment