Friday, December 6, 2013

Sheer






Sheer blouses have been popular for quite awhile now and I have several of them, but they're really not appropriate for the workplace. Your coworkers do not need to be on such an intimate level with you that they can see your bra. Sheer blouses are really perfect for going out at night because they're sexy, but classy. I like to make mine work appropriate by wearing a cami underneath. If you really want to still achieve the sheer look without exposing too much, wear a nude cami under your sheer blouse. I complimented the black piping on my shirt with a black embellished headband, a simple necklace, and oxblood smoking flats to tie my whole outfit together.

Blouse: similar and similar   Cami: Zara Basic   Jeans: Joe's Jeans   Shoes: Sam Edelman   Headband: similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment