Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Saddle Up

Believe it or not, animals are fads. No, I don't mean animal prints, I mean actual animals that appear as prints on clothes. This is the season (and the year) of the horse. Horse prints and horse-related items such as bits, saddles, and jotphurs are being used in the most fashionable of ways and as an equestrienne, I can totally dig it. Everything from soft, leather bags that resemble saddle colors to sweaters adorned with horses should be at the top of your shopping list for the winter/pre-spring season. What I'm really in love with is all of the horse-inspired jewelry by Gucci - definitely going on the top of my wishlist.





1. Mango
2. Debenham's
3. French Connection
4. Jonathan Adler
5. Tiffany & Co.
6. Forever 21
7. Gorjana
8. Fendi
9. MSGM
10. Topshop
11. Paul and Joe
12. Paige Denim
13. Gucci
14. Tess Giberson
15. C Wonder

0 comments:

Post a Comment