Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Navy + Black






Navy and black, once seen as a fashion faux pas as far as color combinations go, is now a smart style choice. Don't overdo it with when you're sporting this color combo. I would recommend adding one or two more colors to your outfit to make it more cohesive. Navy can be mistaken for black if it's dark enough and you never want to look like you mismatched blacks (that would give me a bigger heart attack than all those people claiming to need medical help after Bey dropped her surprise album last week). I've also been meaning to post this sweater on here for awhile. I usually pair it with jeans and my leopard flats (stripes and leopard are currently considered matching so live it up while it lasts).

Shirt: Zara - similar   Jeans: 7 For All Mankind   Shoes: similar   Watch: Michele   Necklace: similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment