Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Little Flare






When I wear pants, you can assume that 99% of the time they'll be jeans, but I'm loving the way these flared pants fit me. They make my legs appear much longer because they're high-waisted and the flare makes my thighs look slimmer in proportion. I chose wedges to even further accentuate my elongated legs. You can officially expect that % I just mentioned to change because I want a million more pants in this style. Thanks to the weather I still feel obligated to wear cashmere sweaters, so yeah, here's another piece in my cashmere sweater collection. I do happen to love the muted grey/pink color of this sweater and the draping on the shoulders. It's a style I haven't seen often and I think it makes a plain sweater or shirt a little more interesting. And can't we all use a few more interesting pieces in our closet?!

Sweater: Magaschoni - similar   Pants: similar   Shoes: similar   Watch: Michele

0 comments:

Post a Comment