Monday, January 6, 2014

Leather Pants








Considering one of my favorite movies is Grease, you'd think I would have sported this trend a little sooner. I just never felt like wearing these even though they've been sitting in my closet for quite awhile. Leather pants can be really annoying to wear because they seriously restrict leg movement, but surprisingly these aren't terrible for tight leather pants. I didn't want to go all out Grease Lightnin' so I paired the pants with a soft pink cashmere cable knit sweater. It's a mix of sweet and edgy. These shoes weren't the best choice for today's weather since I got caught in the pouring rain, but I'm definitely happy with my decision to wear them.

Sweater: similar   Pants: similar - cheaper ones   Shoes: Rebecca Minkoff

0 comments:

Post a Comment