Saturday, January 25, 2014

Shoe Crush Saturday: Sorel Conquest Carly Boots

You know the saying, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"? Well, that's how I'm feeling about this polar vortex. Rather than sitting on my couch sulking because it's so insanely frigid out that when I go outside I can't feel my fingers, toes, and nose in a matter of seconds, I've decided to embrace it in the best way I can think of. Who cares if you look dorky as long as you're warm. These Sorel Conquest Carly boots aren't exactly Saint Laurent pumps or Stuart Weitzman boots, but for snow boots, they're pretty stylish and they'll help you beat the polar vortex blues. Wear these puppies while you're braving the snow and carry your cute shoes in your bag for when you get to wherever you're going. They're definitely going to be the most sensible (what's that?!) shoes in your closet and they're worth every penny. A quality pair of snow boots like these will last you a lifetime.







0 comments:

Post a Comment