Monday, January 20, 2014

Mustard








There was this 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target sweater that I had really admired when it came out and for some reason, I've been thinking about the color combination of that particular sweater lately. It was yellow-orange with black, white, and blue leopard spots. I really loved the vibrance and contrast of the yellow-orange with the blue, therefore it was the inspiration for today's outfit. I chose a mustard skater skirt and navy tights to really embody those colors that I loved so much. Plus, my nails are also electric blue right now, too. Beyond that, I kept my outfit to simple black and white pieces. 


Shirt: American Apparel   Blazer: Zara (don't have black right now)   Skirt: similar    Shoes: similar    Nails: Sinful Colors - Miami Heat   Lips: Sephora - It Girl

0 comments:

Post a Comment