Thursday, January 9, 2014

Suede Midi Skirt






I'm so grateful to have been given this gem of a skirt from my grandma (with a matching jacket). Midi skirts, a popular trend in the 40s and 50s, are more stylish than ever. They were the norm back then, but they're a must-have item in your closet this season. This one is especially warm being that it's suede so I felt it only appropriate to wear it on this sunny, warm day (haha!). But really - today is warm in comparison to the beginning of this week. The skirt is obviously the highlight of this outfit other than my tiny waist (which i'm oh so proud of) so I went with a simple black cashmere tee and my new black boots. I think forest green and gold make an elegant combination so I added some gold accessories.

Skirt: similar and similar   Shirt: Banana Republic (old) - similar   Boots: Vince - similar  Watch: Michele   Silver Bracelet: A&F   Necklace: Betsey Johnson similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment