Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Furla Tote






I'd had my eyes on this gorgeous ostrich embossed leather Furla tote for awhile and my mom surprised me with it this past weekend. I love the color and the texture and how it perfectly fits everything I need for the day. With all these great, brightly-colored and printed spring lines coming out, I just had to start embracing spring. The vibrant orange of this bag screams happy spring colors. On that note, I also had to dig up something with a print in my closet to continue with this pre-spring look. The colors of my jacket are very fall/winter, but by wearing a thin, silky white blouse underneath I lightened up my look a little, making it more of a winter to spring transition look.

Jacket: similar   Shirt: Zara (old) - similar   Jeans: Joe's Jeans   Handbag: Furla (burgundy)   Shoes: Franco Sarto

0 comments:

Post a Comment