Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Leopard IS A Neutral







I went for a partially ombre look with my blouse and pants today although the transitions between colors have a large difference in hue. I don't think it's something you'd notice if I didn't point it out because the ombre factor is fairly subtle. My eggplant shirt is a great way to wear color in the winter and pastel pink is making the rounds in fashion this winter, as well. While some people think leopard is a print and you have to match it with other neutrals, it's really become a neutral itself. Because classic leopard print consists of neutrals, as a whole, it becomes a neutral.

Blouse: Zara (on sale in stores)   Jeans: 7 For All Mankind   Flats: Matt Bernson   Ring: similar   Bracelet: Foree Hunsicker - similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment