Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Feliz año nuevo!

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you, but I spent my NYE going out to a lovely dinner with my boyfriend near Times Square and then headed to Hoboken to continue celebrating. I hope you weren't trying to walk around Midtown last night because it took an hour to walk 10 blocks due to the police barriers stopping people from walking on Broadway between 39th and 59th. Somehow I managed to go the entire night without taking a picture of my outfit (womp womp). Pretty disappointed in myself about that one because I am so in love with the dress I was wearing last night. So as not to disappoint you, I took some pictures of the different elements of my NYE outfit.


Cluny (old)

Tahari (Loehmann's)

Baublebar

H by Halston (Loehmann's)

0 comments:

Post a Comment