Thursday, January 30, 2014

Black and Blue






You all should know by now that I love black and blue together, particularly navy. I spiced my usual navy and black combo up today with these sick metallic blue pants. If the light is really bright, they really shine, but they're slightly more subdued (for metallic cobalt pants) in dimmer light. It's really important not to let a statement piece just sit around in your closet after you've worn it once. Try and wear it in different ways so you're creating entirely new outfits that your statement piece works well with, like I did with these pants. I wore them in an older post with a button-up and a cashmere sweater, which is definitely preppier than today's edgier look.

Blouse: Magaschoni - similar   Vest: Adrienne Vittadini - similar   Pants: 7 For All Mankind   Boots: Nine West - similar

0 comments:

Post a Comment