Friday, November 22, 2013

Black, Red and Burberry All Over







I love my Burberry rain boots, but I always feel the need to compulsively match the rest of my outfit to my boots. That means I end up wearing some variation of shades of red, black, white, cream, tan, and gray. Today tops any other day that I've matched my outfit to my boots: I wore a Burberry trench, too (and my glasses are Burberry). It's a new level of matchy-matchy for me. Granted, I didn't wear my boots or trench all day. I swapped out my boots for a pair of red suede wedges going for that chic New York all black look with a pop of color and a statement necklace. There's no fashion statement more "New York" than wearing head-to-toe black.

Trench:  Burberry  Jeans: 7 For All Mankind  Shirt: similar   Shoes: Express   Boots: Burberry   Necklace: Baublebar   

0 comments:

Post a Comment