Monday, November 4, 2013

Denim, Suede, and Fur




Trepidatiously, I decided to hop aboard the boyfriend jean trend. I don't have the long, skinny legs like most of the women I see wearing them so I decided to get an inexpensive pair just in case I didn't like them. When I got them I pretty much looked like I was wearing a fat middle aged man's pants, defeating the purpose of the boyfriend jean (because who really thinks of fat middle aged men when you hear boyfriend jeans?!). I ended up getting the leg made a little slimmer to fit my body type. This is straying from my usual girly style so I still wanted to add some of my girly flair. I paired the jeans with a suede and jersey top, sparkly oxblood smoking flats, a gold chain link necklace, and my puppy Teddy.

Jeans: ASOS   Shirt:  Cynthia Rowley at T.J. Maxx - similar   Necklace: ASOS   Shoes: Sam Edelman

0 comments:

Post a Comment