Saturday, November 16, 2013

Shoe Crush Saturday

Starting today, I'm going to do a weekly post called "Shoe Crush Saturday." Shoes are my favorite part of an outfit so I want to emphasize the importance of great shoes and show you my seasonal faves.

This week I've been crushing on these gorgeous, soft, supple, Chelsea Monk-Strap Boots from J.Crew Collection. Ankle boots are the must-have shoe this season, so why not have these? They are clearly menswear-inspired with the loafer double strap look. I am literally obsessed with everything about these boots (in both colors). They're made of that beautiful, soft leather that you just want to pet all day. They come in black and warm grey, which both go with every possible outfit combination you have in your closet. They're perfect for everyday casual wear and if you're walking in the city a lot like myself, then this heel won't kill your feet. They can also definitely be dressed up with a short dress or skirt and some sparkly bling.



0 comments:

Post a Comment