Saturday, November 30, 2013

Shoe Crush Saturday: Chloé Bema Patent Bootie

I'm not usually the biggest fan of camel-colored anything, especially boots (I lean towards chestnut or chocolate), but these camel Chloé Bema Patent Booties caught my eye. I think it's because they are such an elegant, supple patent leather, whereas I normally see camel shoes in a dull leather or suede, which feels very vintage (and not in a good way) to me. These booties are made of a glowing, soft, shiny patent leather and I just want to grab them through my screen. They'll go great with tartan plaid (which is very trendy right now), jeans, black, or darker shades of brown. If I had the $400 for these shoes, I would definitely pair them with plaid pants. The heel is only 3" so they're very wearable for walking around or going to work. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment