Friday, November 8, 2013

XOXO, Gossip Girl




Even before I became a huge fan of Gossip Girl, I was a fan of headbands, which were the signature look of Blair Waldorf. She was always styled to the nines and topped off with a headband. I wouldn't say that I was inspired by her look when I got dressed this morning, but then I got to thinking about it because I haven't worn a headband in awhile. I kept my color palette simple so my red headband becomes the highlight of my outfit. I also mixed a lot of different textures today - cashmere skirt, silk blouse, tights, and suede shoes. There's no mixture of textures better than silk and cashmere; everything about that combination screams soft and cozy.

Blouse: Ann Taylor - similar   Skirt: Dolce & Gabbana - similar   Shoes: similar   Headband: Tasha - similar



0 comments:

Post a Comment