Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coatigan, Come Again?

If I could box up love, tie a pretty bow around it, and send it to ASOS, I would because I am in LOVE with their coatigans. The idea of a coat and a cardigan in one is brilliant and calling it a coatigan is just the icing on the cake. I can't imagine a wardrobe without a cardigan and everyone needs a winter coat - why not combine the two?! Cardigans are flattering and I love that ASOS has adapted that style into their winter coat designs. Coatigan sounds about as cozy and warm as a cockapoo is cute and fluffy. I am so in love with the marriage of these two articles of clothing that I have been in search of my perfect coatigan for days. When I find my coatigan bliss I will be sure to post it.






Check out ASOS's wonderful world of coatigans!

0 comments:

Post a Comment