Friday, November 1, 2013

Bold Gladiator



As I've mentioned before, I love both pink and sparkly things, which are typically two things in which it is hard to look like a grown up. I'm 22 and I want to look like it - not like I'm 14 - so I went out in a pink and sparkly accented outfit today. I think that's a key to making those two things look age appropriate. You don't want to wear a dominating amount of magenta or fuschia tones and sparkles for fear of looking like a Barbie wannabe. Another key is wearing very simple and/or tailored everything else, hence why I chose a simple cotton black shirt, a solid black skirt, and black leather booties along with my magenta tights and sparkly collar. You don't have to be quite as bold as I was today, but don't be afraid of wearing bright colors or a lot of sparkle (especially during the day). If you pair it well, you'll have an outfit that's sure to make a fun statement.

Shirt: Tresics   Skirt: similar   Tights: Betsey Johnson   Shoes: Franco Sarto   Collar: 7 for all mankind - similar and similar   Nails: Essie - a crewed interest

0 comments:

Post a Comment