Tuesday, November 19, 2013

OTK

There is no shoe worth obsessing over this winter quite like OTK (over-the-knee) boots. They used to be considered a more bold and daring style choice, but they've become a sleek and sexy must-have accessory. They look very chic with skinny jeans, leggings, or even tights and a mini skirt. OTK boots are warmer than your average winter knee-high boot and fall's hot piece, the ankle boot. I've always wanted a sleek pair of black leather OTK boots, but I have small calves, so what fits my calves, doesn't necessarily go over my knees. Now that they're really making a statement this winter, I'm going to have to search around to find my dream pair of OTK boots. Here are some of my favorite OTK picks, including my OBSESSION, the Stuart Weitzman 50/50 Boots:

1. Kurt Geiger

2. Frye



3. ALDO
4. Alexander Wang



5. Stuart Weitzman (10 styles)
    Stuart Weitzman (leopard)








0 comments:

Post a Comment